Prices usually rise above $300 per night, but you can find them half off through the summer.
Cape Cod may just be the quintessential New England escape, so it’s no surprise that summertime hotel prices here regularly climb over $300 per night. But with this exclusive half-off deal, Travelzoo members can stay at this beachfront resort on the Upper Cape from just $129 per night.
“One of the top resorts on the Upper Cape” — Frommer’s
- Stay in a Standard or Signature King or Two Double Room, select Sundays-Thursdays
- $189 per night … June
- $269 per night … July-August
- Upgraded rooms with fireplaces and sun decks are also discounted (+$10-$40 per night)
- Select late spring weekends are also available from $199 per night (2-night minimum stay required)
- Note: Due to local guidelines, some amenities and services may be limited or closed during your visit; please contact the hotel for more details.
What You Need to Know
- Cancellation Policy: Cancellations must be made at least 7 days prior to arrival; the first night’s room and tax deposit will be forfeited for cancellations received after this time or no shows
- Price based on up to two guests sharing a room; higher rates apply for additional guests
- Children 16 and under stay free of charge when using existing hotel bedding
- No matter where you book, this hotel charges a resort/facility fee of $35 plus tax per night; the fee covers beach access, including loungers and towels, bike rentals and self-parking for one vehicle
- Free Wi-Fi
- Dog-friendly; additional fees apply
- For more details, see “Policies” and “Amenities” sections
This deal is brought to you by Travelzoo-
Budget Travel is committed to sharing with you travel deals that will allow for safe travel during COVID-19 and flexible booking options into 2022. Click here to read more about our editorial commitment to safety.